BuffyGang
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

BuffyGang

Forum sur les deux séries de Joss Whedon : Buffy contre les vampires et Angel

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

présentation/promo sur la WB

4 participants
AuteurMessage
bangelforever
Boulette Modo aimée de la reine
bangelforever

Féminin Nombre de messages : 6330
Localisation : sur l'autre accoudoir (vous savez celui que poulette occupe pas !)

présentation/promo sur la WB Empty
MessageSujet: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 11:50

J'ai trouvé ça sur internet sur un premier "épisode" d'angel de quelques minutes. En fait cette longue promo a servi de présentation à la chaîne WB pour le spin-off de "Buffy" qui allait bientôt commencer. Alors voilà la description de cette promo, le script et la vidéo ! Vu que c'est tout en anglais demandez moi et je vous le traduirai si vous voulez !

Citation :
A virtually unknown presentation "reel" exists for Angel. The presentation is a polished piece, put together not to shop the series around, but to allow critics and reviewers a chance to see and understand what Angel was going to be all about.
It is roughly five minutes and forty-nine seconds in length and the first two and a half minutes are pretty much a monologue by Angel (David Boreanaz).
He describes how he became a vampire with a soul, explains his relationship with Buffy, and tells of his move to LA. During all this Angel is standing on a rooftop overlooking L.A. and his little soliloquy is interspersed with clips from Buffy.
It then moves into a few scenes from early episodes of Angel, with both Charisma Carpenter and Glenn Quinn, who portrayed Allen Francis Doyle in the first nine episodes. Each of the three cast members are announced at the end, and that’s really it.
At the end of the premiere episode of Angel (entitled "City Of") the parting shot of Angel atop a skyscraper in L.A. is actually from the presentation reel, although a bit of voiceover work was added to make it click with the rest of the episode.

Angel Unaired Pilot Season 1 Episode 0 - Transcript
From Tvobscurities.com - By Jim - 2005-12-28

ANGEL
My name’s Angel. I was born 244 years ago in Ireland. Small town, good family. 27 years into an unremarkable life I met a woman. She told me she could show me a world I had never seen. She wasn’t kidding. Life as a vampire was a constant thrill — power, danger, the outfits...good outfits. Never getting old, also a plus. But in the end it was all about the kill. The kill was everything. Until I killed the wrong girl. Gypsy, in my experience, are heavily into vengeance. They cursed me. Gave me back my soul, my conscience. I had to live with everything I had done and I had to live forever. It took another woman to show me that my endless life was worth living. Her name was Buffy. You might actually know her. She was my first love. I’m not saying it was an easy relationship. But it was real. I guess I knew it couldn’t last. You see, gypsies, they pulled a funny on me. If I ever experience a moment of true happiness, if my soul is ever at peace, I’ll lose it. Become a monster again. So I had to leave. I wanted to shut the world out. No more love, no more pain, no more demons. I figured life didn’t have any more surprises for me. Alive for 244 years, I thought I’d seen everything. Then I came to LA.

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
One hell of a city, man. Buckets of fun if you’re a nasty creature of some kind. A little hard on the humans. People will get very lost. They get very dead. And worse. Everyone’s got their demons. You wanna help yourself? Help them. Give ’em hope.

CORDELIA CHASE
I think it’s great that you want to help people fight their personal monsters. You shouldn’t turn your back on the helpless. I’m just saying a nominal fee. I mean, why can’t we charge the helpless. Monster fighting is difficult work and we have rent. Hey, I’m not the one who’s hung around for 200 years and never developed an investment portfolio. Okay?

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
She come with he office, man?

Sometimes it’s easy making with the fisticuffs and stuff. You can handle yourself in a fight, right?

ANGEL
I get by.

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
Sometimes it’s not so easy. Not all demons have horns. Not every damsel wants to be rescued.

ANGEL
I know. You can’t imagine the price for true evil.

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
There’s powerful forces out here. Agents of pure evil. They’ve made great business out of people’s despair.

ANGEL
They’re not going to like me stirring up the waters.

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
What, and you’re afraid of that?

ANGEL
I’m counting on that.

ALLEN FRANCIS DOYLE
Quite the masculine fellow, aren’t you.

ANNOUNCER
David Boreanaz
Charisma Carpenter
Glenn Quinn

From Joss Whedon and David Greenwalt...

Angel

http://bloodylove.free.fr/Angel-promo.wmv
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://toony09.skyblog.com
Faith
The Queen
Faith

Féminin Nombre de messages : 11685

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 13:58

C'est deja posté quelques,part ce lien mais en moins détaille donc je vais le laisser.
En effet cette video a permis de présentation à la série. Et j'adoooreeee c'ets super bien fait, et Angel dedans est troooooop beauiuuuu amour 19
bangelforever
bangelforever

Localisation : sur l'autre accoudoir (vous savez celui que poulette occupe pas !)

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 14:11

Faith a écrit:
C'est deja posté quelques,part ce lien mais en moins détaille donc je vais le laisser.
En effet cette video a permis de présentation à la série. Et j'adoooreeee c'ets super bien fait, et Angel dedans est troooooop beauiuuuu amour 19

désolée faith j'avais pas vu !!! Embarassed Embarassed
sinon c'est clair qu'il est magnifique dans cette vidéo !!! amour 19 amour 19 8
Faith
The Queen
Faith

Féminin Nombre de messages : 11685

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 15:06

C'est pas grave Wink . De toute façon ton post est mieux argumenté donc c'est rien :DD
miss summers
Tueuse
miss summers

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3986
Localisation : a la recherche de whedon, smg et david pour créer un dernier épisode,film ou telefilm sur Bangel

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 20:11

tamieuuuu je l'avais jamais vu !! miciiiiii
http://cinicienta.allmyblog.com
bangelforever
bangelforever

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Déc - 21:52

de rien !! Wink
letsgo33
Poulette de nos coeurs
letsgo33

Féminin Nombre de messages : 5298
Localisation : sur l'accoudoir confortable du Trône (merci Co de ma faire une tite place !)

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitimeVen 30 Déc - 0:08

59 8 ANGEL 8 59
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: présentation/promo sur la WB   présentation/promo sur la WB Icon_minitime

présentation/promo sur la WB
Page 1 sur 1